Recently I came across a strange IIS console access problem on the WFE box while reviewing the one of the MOSS farms. I couldn’t access the IIS Manager either from the Start/Run/inetmgr or from the Administrative Tools. Along with IIS console access problem, I came across the series of errors – 6398, 6482, and 7076 in the application event logs.
- 2,088,950 hits
- RT @JoanneCKlein: A thoughtful, step-by-step approach to implementing your own Information Protection strategy across your organization. #M… 1 day ago
- This is humanity now a days!! It’s actually pretty sad!! https://t.co/SzflZaZI1x 4 days ago
- Love it!! twitter.com/Joao12Ferreira… 6 days ago
- RT @thatmattwade: Curious about #MicrosoftLists? Check out my overview discussing its relationship to #SharePoint and #MicrosoftTeams, plus… 6 days ago
- Wow!! thanks AC for sharing. twitter.com/andrewconnell/… 6 days ago