Recently I came across a strange IIS console access problem on the WFE box while reviewing the one of the MOSS farms. I couldn’t access the IIS Manager either from the Start/Run/inetmgr or from the Administrative Tools. Along with IIS console access problem, I came across the series of errors – 6398, 6482, and 7076 in the application event logs.
- 2,124,530 hits
- RT @mkashman: New learning path 🧠 "Get started with #MSFTViva *Topics*" [4 modules] #AI #Knowledge #Admin 🏆 docs.microsoft.com/learn/paths/m3… @docsM… 1 hour ago
- My desktop this morning!! When can I resume? https://t.co/MtcmVOvodf 4 hours ago
- Which Modern Work & Security Certification is right for you? - US Partner Community Blog - Microsoft microsoft.com/en-us/us-partn… 5 hours ago
- RT @ChrisO_Brien: COB blog: #SharePoint #Syntex - teaching #AI to extract contents of structured documents with Form Processing. The end-to… 5 hours ago
- RT @satyanadella: As we shift to hybrid work, small changes in work habits could make a big difference. Our latest research proves what man… 1 day ago